Wednesday, May 6, 2009

First paper doll e-pattern

I am making some of my paper doll patterns available in my Etsy shop.
I am planning to feature lots more. This first one is an angel paper doll:




With this pattern you get;
-One line drawing pattern to cut and color as you please or to use as a collage template
-Two versions of the paper doll in full color to print and put together.
-Instructions for putting the doll together, plus tips and ideas.
-There is also a completed picture of how the finished doll should look, and a short supply list.

This is easy to put together and is good for gifts and swaps. I also put a notice on this one that you may sell your creations if you like.

Within 24 hours after purchase, a link is emailed to you so that you can download the pattern and print it from your computer.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...