Tuesday, July 24, 2018



I love this cutting machine.I have created some SVG designs from my sketches.

I cut them from water color paper.

Wow! So much fun!

Here is a purse example:


 I cut the purse SVG file from watercolor paper.

Then I painted the pieces with watercolor, then doodle in some patterns.


Then I put the pieces together by punching holes and adding  brads.



Then I created more cuts from some paper doll files, and clothing files.

I cut out the paper-doll pieces, on watercolor paper. Painted them with watercolor paints, then punched the holes, using a pencil to line up attaching pieces.

Finished paper-doll.

Then I played with cutting out paper doll clothes and embellishments.
I used a sepia graphic pen to create the doodles over the water color.


close up

The cut files (.SVG and .PNG ) will be available here: