New Inspiration and love for what I do

I spent the last half of December and most of January filling my
creative well. I have been reading and following creative threads.

I love decorative folk painting and painting on furniture and have
been filling my eyes and heart with visual images, and certain forms
of that art. I love tole painting and fractur .
I hope to complete work that brings influence from it into my work.

I have also spent some time working with embossing copper and my
first love shrink plastic.

Comments

I love fraktur too! I tried a few pieces in the 90s (early). If I come across any that are stashed away somewhere around here, I'll show you. I love your work Elaine and your vision is original and your style is simply gorgeous. You have your own vibe and clearly march to your own drum. Hugs, Norma.

Popular Posts