Wednesday, March 20, 2019

24 more folk flower mania

I am so inspired by the leaves and flowers making their spring
return. I started to create a rock path, so that I 
could find my way to the studio, now that the creosote 
bushes have grown taller.

Then I went crazy with the flowers. I traced some of the 
flowers I did previously
I created cutting files for my scan n cut and cut them 
using an ombre scrapbook paper cardstock.
Then it I got crazy. I cut a few from some painted papers. 
I took some soft pastels, and white and light cream/yellow 
colored pencils and embellished them, rubbing color on the 
tips with my fingers.



Of course, they have to audition to be in my tag book project.

As the sun began to set, the long shadows in the 
studio made for fun photography.
notes to myself:
It felt like the crescendo of creative energy illuminated,
then settling and as a personal message a positive
life-giving affirmation towards the thing I love to do.
The next day when I came back to more pictures. 
I call this my living ephemeral sketchbook. Photographing it 
almost captures my thought process.

There will be a time when the idea flow may wane so 
that I am able to put some of these things in a form, 
but now I am full on in creative mode.

No comments: