Thursday, February 21, 2019

19 more folk art


Every year I like to attend this painting convention in Las Vegas. I have missed it for the past few years for various reasons (health and money), (time and space).

I love folk art painting, cut paper, tole, and fraktur. At this convention, I get to see all the new paints products and mediums.

I may not get a chance to attend this year, so while I was thinking about it at my drawing table, there were some birds I cut out with a yellow ombre paper, and some arrows I cut out with some of my painted papers.

It's hard to see, but I attacked the cut-outs with chalk, colored pencils and a white pen.
Leftover hearts from the Valentine project were not spared.
 I really don't want to clean my table 
there is so much inspiration there.


No comments: