Tuesday, February 19, 2019

17 valentine book

I started this creative session with painted papers. 
I took one of the papers from this session and freehand
doodled, folk art style flowers. 
I printed out some black and white stripes from 
my "made by me" scrapbook paper collection.
 The paper is regular printer paper with acrylic paint. 
The flowers are a light black watercolor wash.
That was my warm up.
I have been eyeing this paper Penny black "beau jardins" for a long time. 
The cardstock folds crisp, and the bright colors go well with the valentines.
 I scanned them and deduced the size to fit the narrow space.
I cut them out and now am working on completing the book.
I will post all the finished projects, or if they go bad,
(crosses fingers) I will update the results.



No comments: