Wednesday, March 6, 2019

artist's date

I am so done with fake artist dates that are excuses for buying supplies. (I'm talking about myself, your mileage may vary lol).

My favorite artist date, is to court, romance, and play with the essence of my creativity. often times we sneak away to meet. Mostly in the office, because that is where the music is.

We put on my our favorite eighties tunes and declare our love and devotion to fun, color, and exploration, of life and health.

I have a high appreciation for my creativity, and the love and j0y it has brought me over the years.

It hasn't always been an easy relationship. It is a demanding one where it is oftentimes forgotten that I am human and have limitations sorrows laziness longings delusions and other things I am working through.

On the other hand, sometimes I have raged against the demands, challenges quit many times, (really, like for a few hours) but the essence of Creativity has always been fun, loyal, amazing, and up for transformation.

Over time, I have learned that limitations and challenges are gold, and your freedom is in dragging your baggage along not letting it stop you until you are able to see the value in it, put it in storage, or lighten your load.

A lot of times we can't go to the next goal or manifest what we want because joy comes with a challenge, to grow your character at your weak point.

On my artist date, I allow myself to fill me with ecstatic dancing and try to use this energy in my art, cooking, love, and health.

I'll have more to say about this, and describe specific dates as we go along.

No comments: